Saturday 15 November 2008

Justin Gaston at The CMT say Miley Cyrus is Just Friend

Justin Gaston
A few nights ago at the CMT awards Justin Gaston told reporters Miley Cyrus is just a “family friend.” Hm. I guess her demanding ways were too much afterall. We called it! So does this mean they’re just living together as roommates? Or has she been forced to stay in her My Little Pony childhood room? There’s absolutely nothing worse than a red carpet break-up memo.

Justin said this when asked about his affiliation with the Miley:

“She’s beautiful, especially in person. Maybe I’ll meet her.”Oh, just family friend, you know. I met Billy Ray on the show and just became friends with the whole family. And they’re such a great family. I moved (to LA) two years ago and started a modeling career and that’s kind of just to break into the music business and everything.”





Justin GastonJustin Gaston

0 comments:

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008