Monday 1 September 2008

TV Star Jodie Marsh at The Premiere

TV Star Jodie Marsh at The PremiereTV Star Jodie Marsh at The PremiereTV Star Jodie Marsh at The Premiere
TV Star Jodie Marsh at The PremiereTV Star Jodie Marsh at The PremiereTV Star Jodie Marsh at The Premiere
These are shots of British reality TV star Jodie Marsh at the premiere of Daylight Robbery. Jodie is apparently the scourge of the English celebrity scene and likes to show up at red carpet events in Spandex. Think Andy Dick but with gigantor boobs. That said, don't tell me this isn't Britney Spears in 10 years. I mean, just looking at that pouch, I'm convinced this actually is her sent back from the future to warn us about something. But what? Terminators? Global Warming? Heidi Montag? Tell us, Future Britney with Implants! I swear I'll make eye contact - sort of.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008